pose – מילון אנגלי-אנגלי
מילים נרדפות: posture
, make up
, lead astray
stand in a posture; raise, put forth (a question); impersonate; display, present
position, posture, stance; airs, pretended manners to make an impression on others
List of human positions
refer to the different positions that the human body
Palm OS Emulator
Descended from Copilot, Palm OS Emulator
is used for writing, testing, and debugging Palm OS applications. Palm OS Emulator emulates Motorola 68000-class
devices and has intimate knowledge of Palm OS
's inner working, allowing for the close monitoring of correct application operation. Unlike Xcopilot
(another descendent of Copilot), Palm OS Emulator will not boot uClinux
. By using "skin"
files, Palm OS Emulator could very closely mimic the appearance of many models of Palm handheld.
1. affected manners intended to impress others; "don't put on airs with me"
2. a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
(hypernym) position, posture, attitude
(derivation) model, sit, posture
3. a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
(synonym) affectation, mannerism, affectedness
(hypernym) pretense, pretence, pretending, simulation, feigning
1. introduce; "This poses an interesting question"
(hypernym) constitute, represent, make up, comprise, be
2. assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
(synonym) model, sit, posture
(hypernym) expose, exhibit, display
(classification) art, artistic creation, artistic production
3. pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions; "She posed as the Czar's daughter"
(synonym) impersonate, personate
(hypernym) deceive, betray, lead astray
(derivation) poseur, poser
4. behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others; "Don't pay any attention to him--he is always posing to impress his peers!"; "She postured and made a total fool of herself"
(hypernym) behave, acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry
(hyponym) attitudinize, attitudinise
(derivation) affectation, mannerism, affectedness
5. put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
(synonym) put, set, place, position, lay
(hypernym) move, displace
(hyponym) insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce
6. be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
(synonym) perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
(hypernym) confuse, throw, fox, befuddle, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate
(hyponym) stump, mix up
(derivation) poser, stumper, toughie, sticker
pose, position, posture, stance
putting in, installing; laying, pose, posture; position, exposure
calm, sedate; composed, collected, laid, located, set, placed
put, put down, lay down; set; pose, put forth (a question); lay, place